The Captain John Smith Room grants a queen size bed and private full bath, including a bathtub and shower.The Captain’s Room, with it’s mahogany four poster bed and comfortable sitting area, overlooks the fragrant gardenia gardens and provides a regal setting reflecting the finest of Historic Williamsburg. $140 – $185 more photos | availability
The George Wythe Room offers a white iron queen size bed and private bath with tile shower. George Wythe, the first Professor of Law at the College of William & Mary, would have enjoyed this calming retreat in the quiet rear corner of the Inn. The two large windows offer a tranquil view of lush natural Virginia gardens from both bed and sitting area. $125 – $165 more photos | availability
The Thomas Jefferson Room provides a traditional queen-size sleigh bed and private bath with tile shower. This bright front bed chamber extends the Old World Charm of Historic Williamsburg. Large sunny windows give an open and airy feel to this pleasant antique setting, while the sitting area presents guests with a tranquil retreat. Thomas Jefferson would feel right at home! $135 – $175 more photos | availability
The Governor Berkeley Room yields a queen-size four-poster canopy bed and large luxurious new bath with oversized tile shower. The Governor’s room, named after one of Virginia’s royal governors, is a light and spacious room reflecting the simple and classic style of Virginia life. A serene sitting area supports a quiet place of comfort, situated at the back of the Inn – always a favorite choice. $140 – $185 more photos | availability
All guest rooms bestow visitors with:
- Second floor accommodations
- Queen sized beds
- Freshly pressed linens
- Private tiled baths
- Central air-conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Flat panel cable televisions
- Hair dryers
- Wireless internet connection
- Spacious closets
- Two night minimum stay on weekends – 3 night minimum stay on holidays and special events.
- Each room accommodates two guests.
- Children 15 and over are welcome.
- No pets, please.
- For your comfort, Bentley Manor is a smoke-free Inn.
- We are pleased to accommodate special dietary needs with advance notice.
- If you are celebrating a special occasion and we can assist you (flowers, champagne, etc), please let us know.
Reservations and Deposits
- A one – night deposit is required to guarantee a reservation; a stay of four or more nights requires half of your stay on deposit.
- Personal checks, Visa, and Mastercard are accepted.
- Check in: 2:00 to 6:00 PM.
- Check out: 11:00 AM.
- Special arrangements must be made for arrivals after 6:00 PM.
- Deposits are refundable if cancellations are made 21 days prior to scheduled stay, excluding Grand Illumination and Graduation weekends.
- If cancellations are made less than 21 days prior to scheduled stay, the deposit will be refunded only if the room is re-rented.
- There is a $25.00 service fee for all cancellations, per room, regardless of circumstances.
- No refunds for early departure – you are financially responsible for the entire reservation.